With any quality structure a solid foundation is a must! With a floating dock that means reliable flotation such as our premium dock floats, Eagle Floats™.
- Flange Attachment profile with a 1-1/2” wide and 3/8” thick heavy duty mounting flange which encompasses the perimeter of the float
- One Piece Rotational Molded Seamless Construction
- 100% Virgin Grade Polyethylene Material
- .15” Nominal Wall Thickness
- Solid EPS Core – 100% Virgin EPS Material
- 15 Year Limited Warranty
- In-House Tooling and Engineering
- 25 Years Plastic & Foam Experience
- Meets Corps of Engineers & Similar Regulations
- Surpasses Falling Dart & Hunt Absorption Test Standards
Eagle Floats™ are manufactured by Hendren Plastics utilizing the latest rotational molding equipment with cutting edge technology such as programmable logic controller and infrared telemetry feedback. Our state of the art equipment, in-house tooling and engineering allow us to produce over 80 sizes of high quality floats at the most affordable prices in the industry. Eagle Floats™ are available in two profiles, the standard attachment with molded in mounting slots and a flanged version with a 1-1/2” wide and 3/8” thick heavy duty mounting flange which encompasses the perimeter of the float. Sizes range from our 8" rowing dock float to our colossal 4x8x36, providing over 5,000 lbs of buoyancy.
Both Eagle Floats™ profiles offer seamless rotational molding construction using only 100% virgin resin, .150” nominal wall thickness and solid EPS core with 1 lb density. All EPS beads are expanded in a state of the art pre-expander. Every batch is weighed and density checked to maintain precise control of density and uniformity of bead size. Decades of industry experience allow us to fuse the best foam block inside the plastic shell. Eagle Floats™ have a 15 year warranty and surpasses the Seven Day Hunt Absorption Test and ASTM 1988-04 Dart Drop Test. Onsite laboratory testing ensures the most stringent quality control measures are met on a daily basis.
Please call 931-261-0197 or email email@example.com to speak with a product specialist for assistance with your project requirements or to place your order.
DISCOUNTDOCKSUPPLY.COM is Military Veteran Owned!